Internet and new information and communication technologies have changed people’s relationships with information. Our data consistently show that doctors, nurses and other health professionals remain the first choice of consultation for the majority of people with health problems, but online resources have experienced an increasing demand for health information from patients, Becoming an important source of health information and offering new opportunities for attracting customers through digital marketing.
These conclusions are based on a national telephone survey conducted in August and September 2016 among 3,000 adults in Spain.
The study reveals that, of 74% of adults using the Internet:
- 34% of Internet users, or 25% of adults,have read another person’s comment or experience about medical and health problems or in an online newsgroup, website or blog.
- 25% of Internet users, or 19% of adults,have seen an online video on medical or health topics.
- 24% of Internet users, or 18% of adults, have consulted online comments on particular medications or medical treatments.
- 18% of Internet users, or 13% of adults, have gone online to find others who might have health problems similar to theirs.
- 16% of Internet users, or 12% of adults, have consulted with on-line rankings of clinics, hospitals or ratings of doctors or other professionals.
- 27% of Internet users have shared their data on weight, diet, exercise routine or some other health indicators or symptoms online.
- 6% of Internet users have posted comments, questions or information on medical and health topics on a website of any kind, such as a health site or news site that allows for comment and discussion.
- 4% of Internet users have posted an online assessment of a doctor.
- 3% of Internet users, or 2% of adults, have posted an online assessment of a clinic or hospital.
- Of those who use social networks (62% of adult Internet users, or 46% of all adults):
- 23% of social networking users, 11% of adults, have followed their friends’ personal healthexperiences or updates on the site.
- 11% of social networking users, or 5% of adults, have posted comments, inquiries, or information about medical or health issues.
- 9% of social networking users, or 4% of adults, have started or joined a health-related groupon social networks.
The social life of health information becomes more and more important. The online conversation about health is being pushed forward by three forces:1) The availability of social tools.
2) Motivation, especially among people living with chronic illness, to connect with each other.
3) The need to obtain fast, reliable and truthful information about health problems even before going to the doctor, clinic or hospital.
As broadband and mobile phones with internet access grow, more people have the ability – and increasingly, the custom – to share what they are doing or thinking. In health care, this translates into sharing their training routines, publishing comments on their medical treatments, raising awareness about certain health conditions and the degree of satisfaction with professionals and medical centers
These are not yet the main activities, but there are foci of highly involved patients and companies(doctors, clinics, hospitals) who are taking an active role in following up these comments and sharing what they have learned.
From the perspective of patients, the internet offers multiple benefits. As the data shows, it allows them to play a more active role in the communication processes, facilitating them to obtain and exchange information and opinions on health-related issues. On the other hand, it opens the door to a wide range of products and services, much greater than those offered by local establishments.These features have made the Network an engine for changing the relationships of clinics with their patients.
For doctors, clinics and hospitals, this new form of health marketing requires an important effort to communicate, digitally, the benefits of care adapted to the needs of the patient / client, becoming an effective channel to achieve The same and increase the frequency and intensity of interactions with them.
As a pioneer and expert in marketing for aesthetics and health clinics (obesity, dental clinics, ophthalmology and hospitals) for more than 20 years, what I intend with this article is to present some marketing ideas for hospitals and clinics with the aim of Promote social interaction with patients, attract attention to their services and capture them as potential patients / clients.
Where are current patients and clients looking for answers? Online . To connect with potential clients, a clinic must develop its websites and social media platforms to be useful tools that provide the insight and perspectives of solutions to the specific problems that clients are seeking. The attraction of leads begins with the publication of online content – in the form of articles related to company blogs and advanced content such as eBooks, videos, tools (a body mass index calculator for an obesity or ovulation clinic for An assisted reproduction center eg control templates, etc. – and search engine optimisation brisbane to position your company in searches that can provide quality contacts. All this integrated with social media management and public relations online, distribution to media (press releases) and promotion (events).
Knowing the phases through which the user passes before completing the purchase process is essential. Our goal is to provide the target user with the best content in each of these phases to lead to the consultation or final hiring. For this it will be essential to select the best contents and call to action, which will take them from one phase to another in a natural way.
In a simple way, this is the process of active search carried out by a potential consumer in trying to solve a health problem until he becomes a client of our clinic or hospital:
This process has three phases, let’s look better with an example:
If our clinic provides assisted reproductive services for couples with fertility problems and we want to win a potential client we will have to provide what you are looking for in each of the phases.
Our potential clients perceive that they may have a fertility problem because they can not get the woman to become pregnant. They begin to search the internet for the causes of their problem. In this phase we should offer you a post with references to some of the most common causes of infertility and the different variants that can occur in men and women.
At this stage it is essential to perform a Keyword Research to know the terms used by users in their search for information and the volume of them to be included in our content (eg “IVF”, referring to in vitro fertilization, has a Volume of 9,900 monthly searches, which makes it an interesting keyword for our services).
The implementation of these five recommendations for digital marketing strategies for clinics and hospitals is simple and fast, although their most immediate results will depend on the learning curve and the use of marketing automation tools as support. All of them are within reach of clinics and hospitals and their use means a greater presence and recognition of a brand on the Internet, but above all a different way of approaching how to attract more patients to my clinic or hospital.Online reputation is the prestige of a brand on the Internet and generating trust, visitors to a website can become potential patients. Today, the presence on the Net is necessary in any sector of activity, including the health area.
Patients are increasingly demanding online services and information about their health problems and therefore, it is essential to be aware of the importance of health marketing on the Internet. It is not a matter of embedding messages to our potential customers by telling them about our clinics, services, prices or reasons to choose us, if not to satisfy their needs and problems by establishing a non-intrusive communication that helps and provides them with continuous value to foster relationships and generate New additional sales opportunities. Satisfied customers become your brand’s promoters and evangelists for your marketing efforts, helping to drive the process of attracting leads forward.
- A new application recently approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It consists of the use of botox in individuals suffering from urinary incontinence as a result of a spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis or other neurological conditions. People who have a neurological condition may have uninhibited contractions of the urinary bladder, complicating the storage of urine in the bladder.
- Nowadays, patients who suffer from these problems are treated with medication that relaxes the bladder, while others have to use urinary catheters. When botox is injected into the bladder, it relaxes by improving storage capacity and reducing the risks of urinary incontinence.Botox is injected into the bladder using a cytoscopy , using an illuminated instrument that is inserted into the urethra (a tube that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body). Sometimes general anesthesia is necessary and treatment efficacy is around 9 months . Before the FDA approved botox for this treatment, it reviewed data from 2 clinical trials involving 691 participants, all of whom had urinary incontinence due to multiple sclerosis or spinal cord injury. In both studies, patients who received cheap botox injections had significantly fewer weekly episodes of incontinence compared to those treated with placebo. Some of the possible side effects that may appear include urinary retention and urinary tract infection. Patients who develop urinary retention will need to use a catheter to empty their bladder.
- Onabotulinumtoxin A (BOTOX) is a potent neurotoxin that temporarily blocks the connections between nerves and muscles, which results in short-term muscle relaxation. Botox is given by injection.The efficacy and safety of BOTOX for the treatment of upper extremity spasticity was evaluated in three randomized, multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials involving individuals who had spasticity of the upper limbs after stroke. In each of these studies, BOTOX showed benefit over placebo in the treatment of upper limb spasticity.BOTOX is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of:
- Spasticity of the upper extremities in adult s, to alleviate increased muscle tone in the elbow flexors (biceps), wrist flexors and flexors of the fingers. Upper limb spasticity can occur in MS as well as other disorders.
- Urinary incontinence resulting from overactive bladder detrusor muscle caused by MS or other neurological condition in adults who have an inadequate response to anticholinergic medications or are unable to tolerate them.
- For upper limb spasticity : The dose of BOTOX is based on the muscles that are affected, the severity of spasticity in the muscles, the response before a person to the treatment and the adverse events or complications that the person has Previously experienced.
- Treatment with BOTOX may be repeated when the effect of the previous treatment has disappeared, but usually not earlier than 12 weeks after the previous injection.
- Overactive Bladder : The recommended dose is a maximum of 200 units per treatment. Re-injection can be considered when the clinical effect of the previous injection disappears (usually between 42 to 48 weeks, but not before 12 weeks after the previous injection). The medicine is injected into the bladder muscle through cystoscopy, a procedure that allows the doctor to visualize the inside of the bladder. Cystoscopy may require general anesthesia.
- The safety and efficacy of BOTOX have not been evaluated in children younger than 18 years of age.
- The safety and efficacy of BOTOX in the treatment of limb spasticity have not been evaluated in adults or children.
- BOTOX has not been studied in pregnant women. Data from animal studies suggest that it may cause harm to the fetus. It should be used during pregnancy only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the fetus.
- It is not known whether BOTOX is excreted in breast milk, so it should be used with caution by anyone who is breastfeeding.
- The FDA has issued a black box warning that BOTOX (and all other botulinum toxin products) may spread from the injection site, causing serious side effects that can be potentially life threatening including swallowing, speaking, or breathing problems . These problems can occur in a matter of hours to weeks after an injection.
- People receiving treatment for overactive bladder should not have a urinary tract infection when the injection is given. Preventive antibiotics should be given 1-3 days before treatment , the day of treatment, and 1-3 days after treatment. People should also stop taking antiplatelet therapy at least 3 days before the injection, and those taking anticoagulant therapy should be handled carefully to decrease the risk of bleeding.
- People with certain types of breathing problems before treatment with BOTOX may be at increased risk of complications caused by BOTOX.
- People who have trouble swallowing before treatment with BOTOX may be at increased risk for complications caused by BOTOX.
- In some cases, the effect of botulinum toxin can affect areas of the body away from the injection site, resulting in botulism symptoms:
- Loss of strength and muscle weakness throughout the body *
- Double vision *
- Blurred vision * and droopy eyelids
- Hoarseness or change or loss of voice
- Problems to say the words clearly
- Loss of bladder control *
- Difficulty breathing
- Difficulty to swallow *
- Do not take BOTOX if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of BOTOX or have had an allergic reaction to any botulinum toxin product.
- Do not take BOTOX if you have a skin infection at the planned injection site.
- Tell your doctor about all medications you take, including prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, and herbal products. And do not start any new medication until you have told your doctor about the recent Botox injections.
Possible Side Effects
The most common side effects in clinical studies on upper extremity spasticity include arm pain, fatigue *, muscle weakness *, nausea and bronchitis . These problems are usually of short duration, but can last for months or longer.
The most common side effects in overactical bladder studies included urinary tract infection, urinary retention, fatigue, and sleep problems.
* As it can be difficult to distinguish between certain common symptoms of MS and some side effects of Botox, be sure to consult your health care professional if there is a sudden change of this type.
Dr. Lydia Luque, gynecologist of the Bernabeu Institute, participated in the IV Technical Conference, “Relevant aspects of multiple sclerosis” with the talk ” Gynecology and fertility in multiple sclerosis.”
These days, held at the Institute of Neurosciences of the Miguel Hernández University in Alicante, are aimed at patients, families and students, including for the first time in the program topics related to gynecology in prevention, reproduction and adaptation.
Dr. Luque has focused her paper to clarify doubts related to sexual, genito-urinary, fertility, risks for pregnancy, childbirth and risk of intrapartum anesthesia. She pointed out that in terms of gynecology, pathologies and controls do not differ from those of women not affected by the disease
She also stressed that fertility is not altered in women with sclerosis , since the ovary is endowed to be fertile, comparing it with women without diseases of similar ages.
Since sclerosis is an autoimmune inflammatory disease, during pregnancy, – being a situation of physiological immunosuppression – the outbreaks or exacerbation of the disease descends especially in the third trimester, although there may be a greater number of relapses in the three Months postpartum . Therefore it can be concluded that the pregnancy is not contraindicated nor increases the disability of the affected woman neither in the short nor in the long term.
The gestation termination behavior is the same as in another woman without sclerosis, and epidural anesthesia is not contraindicated.
Finally, he emphasized the fact that suffering from a serious disabling illness should not lead to the abandonment of other areas that do not really depend on the disease, as is often the case with gynecological aspects. The fairfax obgyn is adapted to attend people with reduced mobility which is a great health advantage for these groups in our province.
A doctor and a theater director from George Washington University came to Uruguay to apply artistic representation as a way to generate the doctors’ reflection about their conflicts and their attempt to solve them.
“This is not Sociology,” a careful Medicine student tells her boyfriend when she asks him to stop studying for a second to take a break. She looks up from her notebook and sighs in disgust.
She is convinced that her career, and the role she will play in society, is far more relevant than any other. In the future he will think that his specialty is superior than the others and that his professionalism transcends that of his colleagues.
These beliefs create behaviors that lead some professionals to weaken social ties, generate problems in the work teams and even motivate legal actions of angry patients.
To try to solve these setbacks, also known as “disruptive behaviors,” a group of Americans apply an original remedy: the theater.
And the episode described above is part of a work created so that doctors understand and discuss their problems.
Molière wrote memorable works, based on medicine as `The Imaginary Sick` and` The Doctor with Sticks’, in which he criticized this matter with irony. But it is not necessary to go back to the seventeenth century for medicine and theater to merge. There are projects that try to improve the problematic behaviors of the doctors through this art.
An original solution
The technique has already been applied in Uruguay. On Wednesday and Thursday of last week workshops were held based on a theatrical performance, in which the assistants, health professionals, discussed the problems presented trying to explain and solve them. Dr. Charles Samenow and theater director Jeffrey Steiger, representatives of the Center for the Application of Theater in Medicine that has been working for a little more than a year in the Faculty of Medicine of the George Washington University, visited Uruguay and presented the book Milestones, Of two acts, introduced and mediated by discussions about the typical problems that doctors have and generate to their colleagues and patients.
On the morning of Wednesday 20, the interactive show was held at the Hospital de Clínicas for an audience of doctors degrees 4 and 5, and heads of service, while Thursday morning function was addressed to grades 2 and 3, residents, postgraduates , Nurses, social workers and psychologists. This workshop was also developed in the Celsius laboratory before the Society of Medical Psychology and Psychosocial Medicine. Invited by the Clinical Medicine Department of Hospital Clinics, Samenow, Associate Director for Education in Psychiatry of the medical student at the George Washington University School of Medicine, and Steiger, former director of the Theater program at the University of Michigan, Led this activity organized by Professor Juan Dapueto.
Actors of the “standardized patient” staff of the Medical School, who usually represent patients in workshops and exams, participated in a casting that Samenow organized before landing in Montevideo. The chosen ones – Roberta Sarubbo, Marcelo Conde, Felix Correa, Susana Mayer and Martin Perrone – had three days to rehearse their papers. Although they recognized that they were intense days, the modality of this work – with libreto in hand – allowed them to incarnate their personages without major difficulties. The first act was based on the problematic behaviors that the doctors develop during the race as the addiction to the study, the pride and the difficulty to balance the race and the social life. The second focuses on the inconveniences that arise in emergency services, such as the dependence of doctors on pharmacy shipments, the difficulty for doctors of other specialties to care for patients, the arrogance of the bosses, and the recurrent dilemma Between the profession and the life. In the representation that was realized in Celsius, the actors illustrated with naturality scenes that reflect these problems. Some situations with which both doctors and patients could identify as the bitterness of an obsessive surgeon and perfectionist who mistreats the doctor in charge, who reviews the list of boarding schools referring disgust to the diseases that afflict them.
This project came about because according to Samenow, “it was very difficult for doctors to talk about their problems.” This is a creative way of making them think about it in terms of content and emotion. While this initiative began a little more than a year ago, Dr. Samenow spent five years studying disruptive physicians and Steiger did 10 using theater in universities to create dialogue and change. In order for the event to be adapted to local problems, doctors conducted skype interviews with local professionals. Learn more about gunsmithing here http://www.wikiprofessional.org/Top_Gunsmithing_Schools.
The best inexpensive vacuum cleaner S-Scort new-DUET from Armstrong Medical , provides a powerful suction on demand, with performance from 50 to more than 550 mmHg (+/- 10%), a flow of air pumping about 50 lpm, and Clinical airflow of more than 30 bpm at the tip of the patient tubes.
Its new design is lighter than the previous one, and has a handle, bigger, of easy grip. The chassis is ABS plastic – durable and lightweight – and the indicators and controls are clearly identified allowing easy access. The Bemis disposable container for the collection of secretions includes a bacterial filter and an overflow shut-off valve.
The device, whose dimensions are 17 “long x 9” high x 5.25 wide, operates with alternating current or with a sealed lead acid battery which, when fully charged, provides an operating time of more than 45 Minutes. The internal dual-mode battery charger is activated by connecting the vacuum cleaner to an AC power source, and protects it against overload or deep discharge. The charge level indicator consists of three indicator lights with a progression of five steps, which allow the quick display of the battery status.
The new-DUET is listed in the ETL UL 2601-1 standard and meets the recommendations for an air suction flow greater than 30 bpm at the tip of the suction catheter as well as the maximum vacuum reduction of 80- 120 mmHg for suckling babies or young children from the American Heart Association. The vacuum cleaner can be used in emergency rooms, surgical centers, ambulances, long-term care centers, etc.
We have seen in the past what are the necessary materials and how to face the toilet of a person who is bedridden. We will now delve into the order to be followed for the toilet and remember the protocol that must be fulfilled at the end of the task.
- The cleaning will start in the following order:
- Face and neck :
- A towel will be placed under the patient’s head.
- The mitten will be moistened with water and soap will be avoided, unless the patient asks for it. The patient can be encouraged to seize the face, if possible, and will be given the drained mitten to avoid wetting the bed.
- It will dry with the towel giving small touches gently.
- Then wash your neck and ears, so you will use soap.
- To wash the eyes gauze (swabs) previously moistened with physiological saline, from the internal to the external angle of the eye. Used gauzes will be deposited in a band or tray.
- The ear canal will be washed with a cotton ball.
- Also the nostrils of those people who can not be sounded by themselves, either of unconscious patients or of patients undergoing oxygen therapy, will be cleaned.
- Arms, forearms and hands :
- An extended towel is placed under the arm to be washed, exposing only that part of the body.
- He takes the arm by the wrist and is soaping from the shoulder to the latter, including the armpit.
- It is rinsed and dried under pressure.
- Once the arm is dry, he puts his hand in the basin and lathers the back and palm, as well as each of the fingers brushing the nails; Is clarified and dried with emphasis on interdigital spaces.
- The towel under the arm will be removed and covered with the towel covering the body. It will proceed the same for the other arm. The water will be changed as many times as necessary, either because of dirt, because it is too soapy or because it cools.
- Thorax and abdomen :
- The thorax will be exposed, it is necessary to lather with circular movements, and to rinse and to dry by pressure.
- If a woman is being washed, it is important to dry the skin under the breasts very well, since in the areas with folds and damp, the germs that irritate the skin easily grow.
- Once the chest has dried, a towel will be covered and the abdomen will be discovered so that it is lathered, rinsed and pressure-dried.
- Finally, the chest and abdomen will be covered.
- Legs and Feet :
- An extended towel will be placed under the leg to be washed. Then the leg is discovered, holding it from the ankle; Is lathered, rinsed and dried by pressure, from the thigh to the ankle, without forgetting the English.
- The leg is flexed, if the patient can, and puts his foot in the basin and soaps; The nails are brushed and rinsed; The foot will dry very well affecting the interdigital spaces.
- The towel is removed and the same is done with the other leg.
- The water will be changed as many times as necessary, either because of dirt, because it is too soapy or because it cools.
- Back and Buttocks :
- The patient will be placed in the lateral decubitus position, exposing the back to the waist.
- It begins by soaping the nape, shoulders and back, performing the lathering with circular motions, and then rinses and dries under pressure.
- The part of the body that has been washed will be covered and it will be discovered from the waist to the buttocks, proceeding to its cleanliness.
- This moment should be used to evaluate the state of the skin and to perform a massage that activates the blood circulation in that area that is especially prone to the appearance of pressure ulcers.
- Genitalia :
- The patient is placed supine.
- Make sure the bed is protected with a cellulose washer and the wedge will be placed under the pelvis.
- The patient is asked to elevate the buttocks while leaning on the heels with the legs flexed.
- If the patient can not collaborate, he will be given the wedge with the help of another professional.
- You can ask the patient if he wants to clean his genitals himself; If so, you will be placed all the equipment at your fingertips and you will be explained the procedure to follow.
- Always wash that part downwards, from the genitals to the anus, thus avoiding contamination of the genitals with microorganisms in the anal region.
- Once the flushing toilet is finished, the patient will be helped to put on the underwear and the nightgown or pajamas.
- He will comb the patient if he can not do it alone, he will be colony if he wants and, if necessary, his nails will be trimmed and filed.
- Bedding will be changed or adjusted, as necessary, leaving the patient comfortable, with rails on both sides of the bed raised and with the doorbell within reach.
- The equipment is collected, removed and placed in its place.
- The professional removes the gloves and washes his hands.
- Any abnormality seen during the bath and reported to the nurse, such as skin redness, rash, dyspnea, weak limbs, etc., will be recorded in the registry.
Perhaps the element of the fishing equipment in which more correct maintenance is affected is the reel. Nowadays, thanks to the evolution of the materials of manufacture we are with sealed models in which the maintenance is minimum. However, it will not be difficult for us to be clear about the guidelines to be followed in order to offer us reliable performance on an ongoing basis. Knowing perfectly how to perform a correct maintenance in addition to lengthening the life of the reel, will give us the necessary guarantee that, when the time comes, if we find the fish of our life the reel does not fail at a time of maximum demand. Of course, the care of the reel is not something that should be done only now “at the last minute”, we will have to follow some guidelines that next we expose to him each time that we return of fishing.
MAINTENANCE “DAILY” We goa series of daily maintenance useful tips to help you keep your reel as the first day for much longer. – If the reel falls into the water, dry it thoroughly before storing it. Keeping a wet spool is almost like throwing it away. This is much more worrying in the event that the reel has been dropped into salt water (which is, without a doubt, much more corrosive). Therefore, we will always check that the reel is dry and we will do it especially if we are going to save it for a long period. To dry it, it should be left outdoors, without the direct action of the sun or any other source of direct heat. – If the reel has some type of mechanism to adjust the brake pressure, it will always be set to the minimum pressure, so that it does not remain forced for a long time. – We must try not to disassemble the reel in a continuous way, since we run the serious risk of wearing the head of the screws, in which case the reel will not be mounted well and will be unusable. Of course, we will always use the right tool. – Always store the reel in a dry place away from any source of moisture and away from any source of direct heat (and above all from the direct action of the sun). – It is advisable to have a reel holder to transport it without fear that a blow will scratch and spoil it. This reel holder will also serve to save the reel with warranty.
EXTERIOR CLEANING External cleaning should not pose any special complication. For this very reason and taking into account that it is a process that will hardly take us a few minutes, it is not enough that we do after each fishing day in this way we will significantly extend the life of the reel. And it is that, whatever the material in which the reel is made, to “wash” it will only need abundant fresh water and a rag that dry well. We will never use a cleaning product that is not specifically designed for the cleaning of fishing reels. The products that we usually use for the cleaning of the different surfaces of our house usually contain
The products that we usually use for the cleaning of the different surfaces of our house usually contain solvent or abrasive substances that will undoubtedly damage the reel (especially those that contain some piece of plastic).
The neutral soap that we can usually use to wash our hands is usually the best option. Special care should be taken in case the reel has fallen into the water, in which case it is always advisable to remove the coil and perform a further cleaning in depth. In fact, taking into account how far the reel has been dirty, if mud, sand or dust has entered, etc. We must evaluate the performance of a lubrication of the same that we will explain below.
In this connection, it is important to know that high pressure water should never be applied to the reel. The reason is simple: this pressure can “push” any rest on the outside (salt, sand, dust …) to the inside of the reel, causing a problem of complicated solution. In addition, the water will preferably be warm.
SPECIAL CARE AT SEA The marine environment is a particularly challenging environment for any reel, including those specifically designed to test salt water. Sand, silica and sea salts are powerful enemies of our fishing reel.
In the specific case of fishing in the sea, whether it is on board, from breakwater or especially on the beach, we must redouble our efforts to carry out a clear external cleaning after each exit.
A good habit with the day finished and in the same scenario of fishing is to make a last throw as far as possible for later and interposing a rag or a tissue to be moistened in fresh water or neutral vaseline before the entrance of the line in the coil, We will gently pick up our thread thus eliminating much of the salt water that the line can retain. This healthy habit will largely eliminate the salt deposited in the exposed area.
Then we will “sweeten” the reel under warm water (since practically only the water with a certain temperature is able to dissolve the salt) to remove the salt or sand remains and later dry it outdoors outside the direct action of the sun.
From time to time we must lubricate it externally in its moving parts, since the lack of oil will accelerate the wear that is accentuated in a particularly corrosive environment such as the marine, especially if we are going to have the reels “stopped” for a long time.
LUBRICATION REEL the reel is properly oiled and lubricated is critical to function properly. Lubricating a fishing reel is not a simple task, however it is recommended to do it at least once a year, preferably at the beginning of each season. Before lubricating the reel there are two key things to keep in mind:
– We will never dismantle the reel completely if we are not sure we can reassemble it.
– We must be clear about the points at which to put fat and which ones need oil.
– Grease: for the gears.
– Oil: for bearings.
In the market we will find multiple options of both fats and oils, some models even specifically designed to lubricate fishing reels. An economical and very effective alternative is the fat for sewing machines that in case of not having specific grease for best baitcasting reel can develop their function perfectly. If you have already tried one you may already have your “preferred”, but you should keep in mind that normally each brand has its own lubricants so it will be a matter of trying which one you are comfortable with. Whatever fat we use, the most important thing is that we use it in very small quantities, since the excesses here are really counterproductive.
Having said all this, we should comment on the steps to take when removing a reel:
The first thing to do before proceeding with the disassembly, is to place a mat on which we will place all the pieces. Keep in mind that some of these pieces may have a really small size and, if we lose them, we can also give the reel “lost”.
It is very important that we follow a very strict disassembly order, which will be carried out in the reverse order to ensure correct assembly. So that there are no further doubts, it will not hurt to take note of the steps we take.
The first thing to remove is the spool housing, carefully withdrawing the spool.
After that, the crank will come off after removing the screws and nuts that hold it (usually the manufacturer provides us with a suitable key to do with).
In this way, we extract the spring, the crank and the brake.
Remove the screws from the housing and see the inside of the gears, which we will proceed to clean first, removing the possible excess of grease before, and then grease them properly.
It is not good to have oil: a single drop of oil in each bearing is more than enough.
In case the particular reel has disc brake, we should never grease the ballas.
To grease the reel shaft, we will spread the fat along the reel, insert the reel and give a few turns in one direction and then in the other direction. For the brake gears we can use a brush of hard bristles like those used in oil painting.
Once this is done, proceed to reassemble the reel.
Airfryer without oil fryer Phillips, an example of how Healthy Living or (Healthy Way of Life)
In recent times has been established a kind of fashion that has much to do with personal care, both physically with the performance of sport and internally, leading a balanced, healthy and healthy life. In the United States these lifestyle guidelines are called Healthy Way of Life and more and more are choosing to reorganize their daily routine based on their care of their body.
The conviction of which we speak is based on two pillars. On the one hand physical exercise, indispensable daily to keep us toned and in top form. It is worth mentioning that its stressful function is also highlighted: a little exercise a day helps us to disconnect from problems and release tensions, while it helps us to reserve a space of time for ourselves. Going for a run, skating or taking a bike ride are activities that must be essential in the day to day.
The other basic point within the Healthy Way of Life is diet. We are what we eat and therefore should be adopted habits on the table that are supported by a healthy diet. Industrial bakery, fried foods, pre-cooked meals, junk food … All this should be replaced by fresh foods such as fruits, vegetables and vegetables, lean meats and protein foods. More or less all of us are clear about which products can be classified in each group, although we must say that our menus can vary considerably depending on how we cook the food. Baked aubergines can be ideal within this healthy lifestyle, while slicing them, stuffing them and pouring them into a fryer overflowing with oil is a completely different reality.
Knowing how to properly prepare our dishes is the key to a healthy and varied diet. The monotony in terms of dishes and products is one of the points that lead to failure in any regime, so you have to try to eat everything but in the right way.
There are many ways to cook meats, fish and vegetables that do not happen to do so in abundance in oil. The microwave is an alternative, as can be the iron. Nor do you have to be an extremist and eliminate the oil completely from the diet. That is not recommended by any nutritionist because the oil, in its measure, is beneficial for our organism. What you have to learn is to use it in the right dosages and not bathe the food in true pools of oil.
There are also plates and fryers on the market just visit www.cocina-espanola.es/freidora-sin-aceite/, not employ penalties oil when frying, broiling, roasting or baking food. Airfryer’s unique Rapid Air technology allows you to fry, bake, roast and toast appetizers and tastier foods with less fat than a conventional fryer, using little or no oil. The Philips airfryer also reduces odors compared to conventional fryers, is easy to clean, safe and economical for everyday use. It allows you to toast, bake and even roast your favorite dishes: a complete solution for all your meals. They are a good alternative that combines the most delicious culinary techniques with the Healthy Way of Life.
Have you heard of food cooked in papillote? Keep reading and you’ll find out what I’m talking about.
The kitchen with papillote is a technique that comes from France and consists of cooking a food in a wrapper resistant to heat (aluminum foil, for example) in the oven. In this way they cook in their own juice and with the steam they give off, preserving their nutrients, aroma and flavor. An easy style, within reach of anyone, and very healthy. Do not use oils that add fat to our dish or camouflage its flavor. Here is an exquisite recipe of salmon cooked to the papillote:
Salmon with mustard on papillote
Put a slice of salmon on a piece of foil. Season with pepper and a few tablespoons of dijon mustard. Add a rolled onion to the surface of the slice of salmon and wrap it all in with the paper as if it were a package.Put in the oven at 180º and let cook about 20 minutes (it is better to go check if the fish is done).
The point is to re-educate ourselves and learn how to treat food in a balanced way. In this way we can continue to enjoy any type of gastronomy while taking care of our body and, above all, our palate. The Healthy Way of Life is possible, you just have to learn how, do you sign up?
KPMG Canada today announced the launch of a complete set of general ledger distributed services to help financial companies to exploit the potential of the block chain. In addition to accelerating execution and increasing transaction security, this new platform streamlines and automates business processes and reduces costs by using block chain technology.
Equivalent to a decentralized accounting book, the block chain, which maintains an ever-increasing list of transaction records that are considered permanent and immutable, is gaining popularity every day with financial services companies.
KPMG’s distributed bookkeeping services support the entire lifecycle – from strategic evaluation and business case analysis to the development of relevant usage cases and system integration And operations through continuous management of the chain infrastructure of the organization’s blocks. This ongoing support is based on expert advice in business and risk management coupled with in-depth knowledge of financial processes and regulations. Customers will also benefit from KPMG’s coding and development know-how.
“The most interesting feature in distributed registry technology behind the block chain is that it allows a large number of parties to securely and securely conclude contracts without central intervention. Whether simple or complex payment identification and preparedness contingency operations, it gives organizations the agility and traceability they need to interact with confidence, “says Lian Zerafa , partner , Consulting, Financial Services, at KPMG.
As part of this joint initiative, KPMG will strengthen its strategic alliance with Microsoft, which will provide the chain of blocks as a service platform. For its part, KPMG will provide its customers with a full range of services to make a safe and efficient transition to the cloud for storage, and adopt breakthrough technologies such as the block chain.
“This partnership is a marriage of KPMG’s know-how and broad range of enterprise transformation services with the high-level cloud technologies and solutions deployed by Microsoft. For organizations, this translates into greater scope and agility. They also will have valuable information across the enterprise to quickly make informed decisions and thereby meet the changing demands of customers, “said Yvon Audette , National Leader, IT Advisory Services.
“We are thrilled to partner with KPMG to develop block chain services,” said Marley Gray, director, business development and block chain strategy at Microsoft. “Microsoft Azure, a world-class platform offering cloud services, a wide range of compliance certificates and a corporate-level security level, has everything to support the adoption of block chain technology, particularly in the Such as financial services, health care and the public sector. ”
In all of its member firms, KPMG has assigned more than 80 partners and executives to this project, including the Data and Analysis Group, industry leader. These professionals will focus on coding and development for demonstration of feasibility, prototype production and integration of block chain capabilities.
Cryptology used in block chain technology accelerates execution and increases the security of transactions globally, while the use of cloud computing reduces costs and the production of detailed factual evidence and A reliable audit trail for auditors and regulators improves regulatory compliance.
KPMG is already involved in a number of projects with clients in various regions of the world. This includes assessing the suitability of a block chain solution for a major bank’s global payments system; Development and production of prototype intelligent insurance contracts; he also participates in forums and workshops on the block chain in Canada and Europe .
For more information, visit Cloud bookkeeper gold coast.
KPMG LLP / LLP, the audit firm, tax and advisory services ( kpmg.ca/fr ) and a Canadian limited liability partnership established under the laws of Ontario , is the Canadian member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ( “KPMG International”). KPMG member firms have 174,000 professionals in 155 countries.
Independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International, a Swiss entity. Each member firm is a separate and independent legal entity and describes itself as such.
His grandmother certainly was not used a steam mop, and could still have polished floors. It had to be much more efficient, and perhaps she was a life totally dedicated to cooking, and cleaning the house without the help of one of the newly invented house cleaning equipment. This is not to say that it is not necessary for you to have a steam mop today. Things were very different in her grandmother’s time. Many of the medical options, and the technology-packed streets we take for granted today, were then absent.Just as you do not like to go back to a time without cell phones and the internet, once you use the steam mop, you will never be able to go back to the traditional mop. A steam mop, like any other modern cleaning equipment, defines our lifestyle and changing needs.
Even then, individual houses can still be kept clean and without the aid of a steam mop. But there are larger spaces, such as hospitals, large public buildings such as supermarkets or libraries, schools, museums and other recreation centers, where people come and go. Cleaning these larger areas in a conventional manner will take a toll on the time and energy of those who are forced to clean it. Most modern cleaning equipment including a steam mop has been designed with these larger establishments in mind.With a steam mop, cleaning jobs can be done in half the time you dip a rag in water, then rinse, clean the floor, and then repeat the process you can do it. However, with large health care centers such as hospitals, the most important thing of your time saving equation is the fact that a steam mop is highly hygienic. The water is boiled at 1300 degrees Celsius inside the water tank of this cleaning equipment to generate steam. Steam at that temperature has very high germicidal properties and kills the germs of the disease it carries on the ground and proximity.
A steam mop can be used in most types of floors, such as hardwood floor, marble flooring, mosaics or ceramic tiles. Another factor that makes a steam cleaning mop ideal equipment is the fact that its vapor pressure makes any type of chemical cleaning agent absolutely redundant. Most detergents and tile floor cleaners contain bleaching powder or dilute acid. Its application on the ground is not advisable, especially in places where young children can play on the ground. Using a steam mop these can be completely avoided.Hot steam, which is the cleaning product in a steam mop, dries very quickly.So there is no chance of cleaning streaks that come off as often happens when using the bucket and rag that is the conventional cleaning equipment.A steam mop is attracts dirt and moisture together, leaving everything immaculately clean and dry instantly.
This may also explain why individuals often find post-deca recovery more difficult, since the presence of progesterone has no side effects Clomid been affected by the Clomid. We know that Clomid and Nolvadex (being chemically very similar) are both ineffective with respect to reducing progesterone related gyno, so reasonable to assume that Clomid has little effect against progesterone levels.
Clomid during a cycle
When we use anabolic steroids, the level of androgens in the body increases causing androgen receptors are activated more Buy clomid actively, and through the HPTA, a sign tells our testes to stop producing testosterone. During a cycle the body is much higher than normal levels of androgens and always levels and when this level is high enough, Clomid will not help maintain the natural production of testosterone. In theory, Clomid online almost everything off completely.
Some heavy users of androgen, however, argue for a small burst of Clomid mid-cycle, although it must be difficult for them to say if theyreally of any benefit because the amount of Clomid opinions equipment they are using. Therefore, the sole purpose of Clomid during a cycle is as an anti-estrogen.
When to take Clomid
The right time to start Clomid cycle depends on the type of steroids that have been using. Different steroids have different clomiphene citrate half – lives (indicates how long a substance decreases in the blood), and administering Clomid should be taken accordingly.
As we have seen previously, Clomid taken when the levels of androgens in our blood remain high will be a waste. Is crucial expect Clomiphene for men that androgen levels to fall before implementing our therapy with Clomid . However, if taken too late we could lose profits.
The list below determines when to start Clomid. Select from the list any steroids you have used in your cycle and anyone who has the last starting point is the time to start Clomid. For example, if Dianabol, Sustanon and Winstrol underwent cycles, time for administering Clomid should be 3 weeks clomiphene citrate 50 mg after cycle, as Sustanon remains active in the body for the longest period of time.
How to take Clomid
Clomid has a long half life (possibly 5 days), so there is no need to split doses throughout the day. If you have used Clomid Sustanon and starts 3 weeks after the last injection, Clomiphene citrate for sale is estimated that androgen levels are low enough to start sending the right signals. If androgen levels are still a bit high, we need to start with a high enough amount to work or help, even if androgen levels remain Side effects of clomiphene citrate a bit high. Try 300 mg on day 1; Then use 100mg for the next 10 days; Followed by 50 mg for 10 days.
HOW TO TAKE NOLVADEX FOR PCT
As an alternative to Clomid , which has been reported that has led to unwanted side effects such as visual disturbances in some users, Nolvadex can be employed. Nolvadex is a trade name for the drug Tamoxifen. As Clomid, life Clomiphene citrate testosterone average Nolvadex is relatively long, enabling the user to implement a single daily dosing schedule. Administration according start time scales described above Test clomiphene citrate challenge and duration would be identical to Clomid.
Typically, for a moderate weight cycle, the following dosages would be used:
- Day 1 – 100 mg
- After 10 days – 60 mg
- After 10 days – 40 mg
- Occasionally, they are containing heavier cycles may Nandrolone (Deca) or Trenbolone which by definition are particularly HPTA suppressants, may require a slightly longer therapy. Likewise, the more modest / shorter cycles may require lower doses, perhaps lowering each 20 mg per day.
Some users like to use both Clomid and Nolvadex in their PCT in an attempt to cover all the angles. An example of the dosages involved could be:
- Day 1 – Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg
- After 10 days – Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg
- After 10 days – Clomid 50mg or Nolvadex 20mg
Of course, the examples provided are not set in stone and Clomiphene citrate 50mg can be adjusted depending on the factors noted above and individual variations.
Use of Clomid
It is our opinion that HCG is probably one of the most misunderstood and poorly used compounds in bodybuilding. I hope this information goes a little way towards rectification than for MuscleTalk members. HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Clomiphene citrate 50 mg for men and is not a steroid, but a natural peptide hormone that develops in the placenta of pregnant women during pregnancy to control maternal hormones. (By the way, this is why you can hear about people who are testing growth hormone (HGH) with a pregnancy test kit – If your HGH shows ‘pregnant’, they have been ripped off with hcg kits cheaper.
Its action in the male body is similar to that of LH, stimulating the Leydig cells in the What is clomiphene citrate? Testes to produce testosterone even in the absence of endogenous LH.
- Therefore, HCG is used during longer or heavier steroid cycles to maintain testicular size and condition,
- To bring the atrophied testicles (shrunk) back
- to its original state in preparation for therapy Clomid after cycle .
- This process is necessary because the atrophied testicles produce reduced levels of natural testosterone,
- this situation Clomid for men should be rectified before Clomid therapy after cycle.
Clomid post-cycle administration is a common practice among bodybuilders in the belief that it will help the recovery of natural testosterone, but this theory is unfounded and also counterproductive. The rapid increase of both testosterone and therefore estrogen because aromatization, from the Administration side effects Clomid HCG causes additional inhibition of HPTA (Hypothalamic / Pituitary / Testicular Axis – feedback loop parsed previously); This really worsens the recovery situation. HCG does not restore the natural production of testosterone.
The dosage typically observed from 2000 to 5000 IU every 4 to 5 days cause such increased levels of estrogen through aromatization clomid pct of natural testosterone that this has been responsible for many cases of gynecomastia.
From the above discussion it is clear that HCG is best used during a cycle either for:
1) Avoid testicular atrophy, or
2) Rectify the problem of testicular atrophy exi
Smaller doses, more frequently during a cycle, will give the best Clomid for women overall results with fewer unwanted side effects. Somewhere between 500IU and 1000IU per day would be best in a two week period. These doses are sufficient to prevent / rectify testicular atrophy without increasing estrogen levels too dramatically and the risk of gynecomastia. This dosing regimen also avoids the risk of permanently regulating LH receptors in the testicles.
It is important that the management is completed with Clomid 6 or 7 days before clear side effects Clomid initiation of PCT avoid inhibition therapy Nolvadex and / or Clomid. Also, a small daily dose (10-20 mg) of Nolvadex would normally be used with Clomid 50 in order to prevent symptoms caused by estrogenic surges aromatization.